Same Day Order Processing Cutoffs
Monday – Sunday: 9am – 2pm PST
Please note that any orders placed after these cutoffs are not guaranteed to be processed and shipped the same day and may go out on the next business day.
Shipping Services / Delivery Time
We currently offer shipping services through USPS, FedEx, and DHL for your convenience. Please note that all shipping times listed below are approximations and are not guaranteed unless you are using an Express shipping service. Shipping services marked with a * have limited to no tracking updates.
- FREE Shipping (Domestic) (2-5 business days)
- First Class Package Service – Retail (1-5 business days)
- First Class Mail International (Canada) (4-7 business days) *
- First Class Mail International (7-21 business days) *
- Priority Mail (1-3 business days)
FedEx (Saturday delivery / processing not included)
- FREE Shipping (Canada) (2-5 business days)
- 2-Day (2 business days, must be ordered by 2pm PST for 2-day delivery)
- Ground (1-5 business days)
- Ground International (3-7 business days for Canada and Puerto Rico)
- International Economy (3-5 business days)
- International Priority (1-3 business days)
- Standard Overnight (Delivery by 3:00pm, must be ordered by 12pm PST for overnight shipping)
DHL (delivery completed by USPS)
- Expedited (2-5 business days)
- Expedited Plus (2-5 business days)
- International Priority (5-9 business days)
International Customs Clearance
What is the process?
After your order leaves the USA, it will be given to customs before the package is cleared and accepted into your country. Customs clearance times may vary, here’s how the process works:
- Postal carrier gives the package to the Border Services Agency (BSA) for customs review.
- The BSA visually inspects the package.
- Package contents that are not on the prohibited items list and not subject to duties or taxes (puzzles of all kinds; parts and accessories thereof are exempt from duty fees) are released for delivery. If your package is held for duty or tax fees, the recipient will need to pay the fees before the package is released. Packages that require further inspection or duty and tax assessment are held for further review. our website is not held liable for any possible duty or tax fees.
- Once your package has cleared customs, it is handed over to your country’s postal service for delivery. Your tracking will be updated to indicate the package has cleared customs and is being delivered.
- Once a parcel is with BSA, neither our website nor the postal service can intervene or inquire about the status of the package.
- Times for packages to clear customs vary. Delays can occur due to the package itself, its documentation or high mail volume at customs.
What can you do?
- Track your package regularly.
- Sign up for delivery updates (tracking page).
- Read about postal imports in the Postal Guide.